Saturday, March 3, 2012

Eragon

As I said. I have time.
And when I have time, I kind of just sitt, watch and draw.
I have told you that a few times already.
....which makes me the most lazy person in the world....
The sitting and watching part.

Whatever.
My latest watched movie is:


Eragon

Nice one.
There is just one bad thing about it.
WILL THE OTHER BOOKS BECOME MOVIES OR NOT?!
I don't know.
and I'm too lazy to google it....

whatever.
I love Saphira!
Coolest dragon ever!
She could even be a pokemon!
--------------------->


It doesn't matter if she is young or old(er).
I love her.





In 2009 I ever drew her as young:


This is the part (in the movie) where her head has just been attacked by a drop of milk....
Naaaaw :)






Maybe I'll draw her as old(er) too!
Some day.

2 comments: