Saturday, July 28, 2012

FlowerGarden

And here I thought that in summer you have all the time in the world, to blog and such.
And yes, you have.
But when you have a lot of time, parents want to go to places, where you can't blog.
Not even check your twitter!
*not connected to any network*
= fuck you too...

Well.
What have I done this summer..?
...
I don't remember.
All I know is that when I came home, I had a lot of pictures of flowers with me..
I must have had a very boring half an hour in the paradise of flowers (=grandma's garden)






Lily's. My favorite. I think I'm turning old.
(I don't know what the other flower's are called -.-')

If I look at these photos winter time, I will start crying.

But summer is still not through. So I'm gonna be happy a little while longer.
Have a nice day ^^

PS. You should see my pokemon wall.. Almost finished!

1 comment: