Saturday, November 19, 2011

First post

Can I start by saying welcome..?
I don't think so... There is no one reading this bullshit anyway ...
So there is no reason why I should tell anything about myself!

I'll do it anyway...          
1. My name is so not Articuno. That is a pokemon (my favourite). No, my name is  Erika.
2. And what do I like...   Ofcourse pokemon. There aren't so many who have their blog name taken from a pokemon just for fun...
3. Other things I like: Movies!!! I can't belive those who can live without Disney, Action, Comedy, you name it! And I would love to be in a movie myself someday.... just a dream...
4. Thanks to Zeeto0.blogspot.com I have Become a real One Direction fan. Weeeee!
5. I'm 16
6.I created this blog for my drawings, because that is what I actually do (when I'm not watching pokemon or movies). I Draw. That is the only thing I'm good at. I'll show you (who?later :)

So, after 5 hours
of designing and trying to write something readable, I can finally say:
Welcome (whomever you are.....) :)
                             

1 comment:

  1. thank you. I'm sure I'm going to enjoy every single post :)

    ReplyDelete