Sunday, November 27, 2011

PokemonSunday

So, now to my background picture.
It's pokemon, what else?
But it is not only pics of pokemon. It is drawings.
I started in February to draw all the pokemon there is, in order as they appear in the series.
But I have only come halfway yet (I'm watching season 5 right now), so i have only drawn 263 of them, and there are 450(?)
And I didn't know where to put them, so why not on my wall?
Right now my room looks like this:

So I thought I could show every one of them to you. :)
On SUNDAYS, I'll show those who have 3 evolutions or more,
and on THURSDAYS, those who have 2, or less.
Today I'll show you:


Bulbasaur







who evolves into:








Ivysaur



who then evolves into:




Venusaur




You have seen them right?
They are all grass types.
            :)

No comments:

Post a Comment