Tuesday, August 14, 2012

No-No's

There are 2 big No-No's going on right now...

First one:
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
The olympics ended! I seriously wanted it to last longer!
I really liked it... T^T

My country got 3 medals,
1 silver and 2 bronse.
That's because China, The US and UK participated.
Congratz to your 70 medals each.
I'm sure you need all of them.
(Yes, I'm a bad loser...)

I belive it's Michael Phelps, the swimmer, you are suposed to admire, but no. I can't.
The one I admire with all my heart is The Legend. (Or that's what he calls himself)
I can't run 100 m in 9,63 seconds... But I can draw the one who can.

It's funny how interviewers always ask "What does the gold medal mean to you?" And normal winners say "It means everything to me. My family is so proud and I feel like I have a purpose." or something like that...
But Bolt says: " It's my Legend Status."
One of a kind, that man.

You did well too, boys! Love you!

The other no-no is:
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
School tomorrow!!!!
Someone, quick, stab me with a toilet brush until I die,
Before it's too late!
I won't make it this year.
300 days until the next summer holiday.
T^T

1 comment:

  1. Erika! Vet du att du e int den ända som int sku vilja fa ti skolan! O för de andra! Du ritar som en multimiljonärkonstnär!! :D ja vet int varifrån de där kom... :D

    ReplyDelete