Tuesday, August 28, 2012

StudioGhibliBox 1-4

Remember my Box?
No? Please scroll.

I've seen the 4 first movies !!! (Booo, only 28 to go!)



First one: The Little Norse Prince

From 1968 !!!!
...over 40 years old!
But it didn't actually show.
The art and the effects were old,
but it wasn't a bad story.
Pretty amazing work.
To be the first studio Ghibli movie :D
6 / 10 stars
Good job!




Panda! Go Panda!

From 1972.
I know my mom would have
loved this when she was little,
maybe I would have too,
But I'm not 5 anymore...
That's why i thought it was bad.
Both Disney and Ghibli makes
animated movies for EVERYONE,
both children and adults.
This one were only for kids...
It even had the worst soundtrack/opening EVER !
Don't you dare listen to it !!
2 / 10 ... sorry Ghibli...



Castle of Cagliostro

From 1979.
This one was epic.
Guns, crimes, fighting, comedy, love, epicness
Seriously, I liked it.
The princess was boring...
But the main character "Wolf" was awesome!
6 / 10 stars





NausicaƤ of the valley of the wind

From 1984.
I didn't know this one was older than the "Laputa" movie.
I've already criticised this one,
if you scroll and look at older pages.
But I must change my mind a little...
It isn't as bad as I said back then.
I still hate bugs, But the story is actually beautiful!
I think I gave it 5 1/2 but now... It's a 7 / 10 !
And. I. Love. The. Music. :
So Mysterious, sad and happy at the same time!

Let's see when I'll review 5-8 !

C ya! ..lol....


No comments:

Post a Comment