Sunday, December 18, 2011

Saturday

OMG!
I was in school yesturday!
That wouldn't be such a wierd thing, if it wouldn't have been a SATURDAY!
I had to be there only 2 hours... But anyway!
Unfair!
And, I had to make some choclate caces there to!
That became a very burnt and ugly problem....
But just for those who have to eat them :)
(Why does that sound so wrong...)
So sorry, I couldn't take any pictures of the burnt and ugly choclate cace...

So, I was in school for 2 hours.
That means: I had a lot of time, and boring.
The results:












I got the inspiration
from the drawing,
I made a few weeks ago (?)
My friend wanted me to
draw everyone of them
on my arm.
But that would have been a little to much...
I think...





3 comments:

  1. Helt jätte fina tatueringar ja vill o ha en sån ritad av dig! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just ask when I look like I've got time ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello, I have been searching for the original artist of this piece, and I hopefully found her! I used it as a base photo for a cross stitch I did and posted a photo on deviant art. If this is your art, may I have permission to keep it posted - with a link to your blog of course? If it is not your artwork, could you please let me know where you got it from? I can be contacted through my deviant art or at samarin_6 at hotmail dot com. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete