Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Tattoos2

About my last post.
And about the picture of me and my hand...
(if you scroll all the way up on this page.)

...or if you're to lazy  --------- this one --------------->

I said I wanted a tattoo.
That means, I don't have a tattoo.
The Scorpion, on the picture, is fake.
Or not fake, it's a drawing :)
When I have a lot of time, but no paper, I draw random things on my hands or feet.
It's like a tattoo, but it does not last so long.
But it doesn't matter:
When you get tired of it, just wash it of and draw something else!
Must say, I loved that scorpion...
But this lizard is nice too!
(I Drew it today. In class. You know, a lot of time, no paper...)




















If you don't belive it's fake, look at the hand. It's the same one the scorpion was on.
And yeah, the feet.
A random celtic looking thing..


and another tattoo shaped flareon.


So, instead of going to parties,
I stay home, drawing random things on my body.
Litterally.
yeah.
No further comments...

No comments:

Post a Comment