Tuesday, December 27, 2011

PokemonThursday

Merry Christmas Everybody !!!

...awkward...
Christmas eve were 3 days ago...
But I'm right now in a slow or no internet kind of place,
so I haven't been able to blog for a long time (6 days).
Sorry.
Seriously.

And Sorry.
I will not blog for another 7 days,
because,
I kind of like it here in Narnia :)
Just kiddin...

As long as you are waiting for me,
you can pretend it is Thursday, and look at 
some of my friends instead:



Rattata











who evolves into:






Raticate


Wait.
Did I say friends?!
I mean... All Pokemon are my friends, but these are... RATS... or rat-looking pokemon...
And rats are...       
.....................
;S
.....................
These two are normal types...

That's all.







I hope you will have a Happy New Year !!!
Hmm...
It seems like I'm a bit to early, saying that...
Whatever.

No comments:

Post a Comment