Tuesday, January 29, 2013

MerylStreepDrawing2


______________________________________________________________________
So... I put the Catherine Deneuve Drawing on Twitter for people to see...
Then someone who adores Meryl Streep tweeted me
and asked me if I could draw one of Meryl.
I said I had already done that....

...but that I could make another one if she wanted me too.
That's just how nice I am.

She tweeted me this picture:

And I drew it.


Had to give her a proper head and hair...
I don't like when parts are missing and half of someones head is outside the paper...

It's not the best I've drawn, I must say that....

But I guess it works.
At least the Meryl Streep-adoring person said she liked it when I tweeted it to her.

Twitter is the most awesome place ever.
Amen.
I'm not religious.



No comments:

Post a Comment