Thursday, January 24, 2013

PokemonThursday

Just flying around, minding my own business
and omg, I bump into this one:


Gligar

I can't decide if this pink bat-looking thing
is cute or creepy...

Ash'es Gligar is kind of cute...
and stupid....
...

These can't actually fly by themselves.
They just glide on and with the wind...
if you know what I mean....






Who evolves into:




Gliscor

A bigger bat-looking thing.
with creepy eyes.

They still can't fly by themselves.

Also Ash'es Gliscor is cute... and stupid.














They're for some reason flying types
which is wierd because they can't fly on their own, as I've been saying like 3 times now...
But they're also ground types....
Which makes kind of sense because they're on the ground when not flying...
#PokeLogic
















God I miss watching these episodes!
I can't watch them again, because that would be the third time -.-
*weep*

I don't know what this is doing here... But it's cool. ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment