Sunday, March 17, 2013

PokemonSunday

This guy really disturbes me,
so let's get him overwith.
As long as it's still kind of Christmas in the air. #snow



Delibird

A bird.
With a tail-thing.
And in that tail-thing,
it carries letters and presents,
And those letters and presents
it then delivers to people.
Therefore the name DELI-BIRD.
DELIVER-BIRD.
get it? Yes.
...I thought it was Pidgeys job to deliver stuff though...












The only time I've seen it in the series
is when it has given some
pokeballs and stuff to Jessy and James
from Team rocket headquarters....
And sometimes it blows cold air and blizzard on them when they're annoying it...






I guess it's a cool flying and Ice type....
But it does still look like a christmas decoration to me.....



No comments:

Post a Comment