Wednesday, March 20, 2013

PokemonThursday


I'm stressing around like a monkey in a cage of glass..
So much to doooo! And no fucking time to do it on...
*sigh*

Have I told you I was a monkey in my previous life?
No I haven't. that would be so wierd.
But seriously, I was.






Aipom

Monkey
Purple
Yellow
Hand as its tail
or tail as its hand...?
however,
it's awesome.

Always smiling.
^^






who evolves into:


Ambipom

Monkey
Purple
Yellow
Two tails with hands.
Also awesome.
I mean,
wouldn't it be awesome to clap
your hands by using your butt?

no. gross....









Both normal types.
Both awesomely flexible and shit.
I would love to have one of these.
It would be like a brother or sister to me.













As I said, I'm kind of a monkey.

Not this cute tho...... ------>















<---------------------------
This suits me better:



Tomorrow...
...when I wake up...
...and realise....
...I'm late...
...I'll look like this.....
....as always...
-.-




JK about the monkey!
I might have been a gorilla.....






No comments:

Post a Comment