Thursday, January 5, 2012

I'm Back

Now I can happily say that I'm back. And I will not go anywhere anymore; I'll stay here!
(just if someone somewhere wonders...)
I'm sorry for beeing gone so long. I'll thell you tomorrow what I have done :)
It's actually not that interesting... but anyway....

Just so you can wait until tomorrow I'll show you,
The one and only,
Main Character of pokemon.
The little,
cute,
cuddly,
cool:
PIKACHU
<3<33<3<33<3<3<33
I can't stop smiling :D


I ment I'll show you Pikachu and it's evolutions ;)
There are so many who does not get this, so I'll just tell you how it is:

First,
(I didn't think there could be anything cuter than Pikachu, but after I saw this sweete, I was forced to change my mind)

Pichu








Who then evolves into:


our yellow friend:



Pikachu 

















who then evolves into:





Raichu
(I love that tail!)






Ok.
I'll just say I love all of
these three electric types!
Who could not?!


See you tomorrow :)
I hope

No comments:

Post a Comment