Sunday, April 1, 2012

PokemonSunday

WTF IS HAPPENING OUTSIDE MY WINDOW !!!
SNOW, GOD DAMMIT! SNOW! (this is not a scream of joy....)
AND 3 HOURS AGO THE SUN WAS SHINING AND IT WAS THE MOST SPRINGY DAY EVER!!!
IS IT GOING TO BECOME WINTER AGAIN?!?!?!!
FUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK !!!!

Now, when I've got that out of my chest, let's talk about what or who could have caused this wether change...:

If it wasn't god, or an ice type pokemon.... It must be a psycic type or a ghost type..... who uses confusion on us.... That means we only think we see snow...
....cool....

then it could be a ghost type like:


Gastly
A flying, purple cloud.... very powerful.














who evolves into:
Haunter
almost hunter...
It even looks like a hunter...
Or I don't know... I've never seen one -.-


















who evolves into:
Gengar


I've actually never understood
how to beat a ghost type....
Cuz everything goes right through them...
hm...
But if Ash can beat them, it must be possible!
:D




I bet it's a Gengar who is responsible for this snow....
I'm gonna go out and find out!
*goes outside and touches the snow*
NOOOOOOOO !!! ITS REAL (COLD AND WET)!! THEN IT CAN'T BE A CONFUSION ATTACK!!
THE ICE AGE IS ON IT'S WAY!!!
WE ARE ALL DOOMED!

I didn't actually go outside...
It was an April fool... ;)

I've reached the limit of wierdomness...

No comments:

Post a Comment