Friday, April 20, 2012

PokemonThursday

Sorry, I had too much to do yesturday.... so I couldn't blog....
And sorry.... I'm lying...
Actually I didn't have so much to do, but the things I had to do took too long to do...
Now I'm confuced....

whatever.

Now to the two pokemon who where my absolute favourites when I was a kid:

The beautiful and elegant:

Vulpix

the fox pokemon.
AAAWWWWW <3
snuggle, snuggle, snuggle.......
LOOOVE IT <3
the eyes,
the paws,
the tale,
the nose,
the curls...
the fact that it looks a little like harry...?







who evolves into:
Ninetales

LOOOOOOVE IT <3
that's a beauty <3
snuggle, snuggle, snuggle......

It looks actually a bit like my favourite kind of dog...:
a Collie, or a Shetland sheepdog...









AAAAAAAAAWWWWW <3333
Snuggle, snuggle, snuggle.........

They (the pokemon) are fire types. I love fire types....
I've noticed that if I would choose starter pokemon from every region, I would choose
3 of 5 fire types,
2 of 5 grass types,
0 of 5 water types
....
You have no idea of what I'm talking about.......
Let's make it easier:

Of these trios I would choose:
       Charmander               Cyndaquil                 Treecko                Chimchar             Snavy
           (fire)                             (fire)                     (grass)                    (fire)                (grass)

                 
See? No water types.... sorry Misty......
I just like fire types.. snuggle, snuggle, snugg.... I would have died of burns by now.....
I have no idea of why I brought this up....
whatever....
It's Friday! Nothing is stupid!


See you on Sunday guys :)

No comments:

Post a Comment