Tuesday, April 10, 2012

PokemonSunday

I'm having trouble with all my electric equipment...
My network isn't working as it is suposed to...
Not even Google translate is working, which means I'm holding a fuckung dictionary in my hand...!
The network didn't work yesturday either ----> no pokemon Sunday.....
sorry.....

But monday is nice too! (no it's not but whatever...)







Horsea


That's funny.
Horsea, almost the same as seahorse...
very creative









who evolves into:




Seadra












who evolves into:


Kingdra







Like all seahorse looking pokemon,
water types.



If you think about it, a seahorse looks a bit like a dragon! Awesome !!! 








I would like to have one of these...

Misty caught a Horsea... but it never really showed itself in the episodes....
or have I just forgot.......?






Now back to my battle with Mr. network...
wish me good luck.

(mr. network? That sounds wrong... right?)


No comments:

Post a Comment