Friday, April 6, 2012

PokemonThursday

Kind of pissed off because I can't find the name of a Pokemon soundtack that only appears in the 532-534th episodes......
That's kind of sad......
It's one of the best instrumental soundtracks I've ever heard....
And when I search for it through YouTube and Google, they only care about the Pokemon gameboy game (or whatever it is...)
You have to watch those episodes to know which song I'm talking about....
Yeah... pissed off...
Not like these though:

Mankey
















who evolves into:



Primeape

They are fighting types so don't tease them...
They take stuff kind of seriously....

Just like me, now when I'm falling asleep while writing some unrealistic postsofidgjaeiojEOIJFPOKDFPEIfjnksjdfnkkkk
(Oops. I just dropped my head on the keyboard... )

Let's just go to sleep.
Night -.-



No comments:

Post a Comment