Saturday, September 8, 2012

MangaTime


Have I told you Pokemon is the best thing in the world?
..Yes, I have...
But have I told you that it's thanks to Pokemon I've started drawing Manga?
...No, I don't think so...

It all started a long time ago,
in a place not far from here. 3 meters or so.....
...and it all ended in a trash can....
Then I started watching Mark Crilley videos on YouTube,
and then everything canged...
Here's an example:
That sexy voice learnd me how to draw Manga!

This was the first thing I made: One person, 4 expressions...
Normal, sad,
happy, surprised

After that I became inspired everytime I watched a movie:
Karate Kid (2010)

Pirates of the Caribbean 4

So, when I'm done drawing all Pokemon, I know what to do.
I'll never quit drawing.
Never.


2 comments:

  1. THE BUG KILLER!!!!!!! WHERE IS THE BUG KILLER????!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Outside, hunting ants at the moment. Relax, She'll show up soon!

    ReplyDelete