Sunday, September 16, 2012

PokemonSunday

And here are the last starter Pokemon in the Johto region:






Chikorita

yes, that is a leaf on its head.
yes, that is supposed to look like a necklace
and yes, it's still cute.













who evolves into:

Bayleef

yes, the leaf on it's head has grown.
yes, the necklace has also grown.
no, it's not a plant,
and yes, this one is also cute.












who evolves into:

Meganium

yes, it sounds like a flower,
yes, the necklace is a flower,
no, it's still not a plant.







Or actually they are like plants...
At least they are Grass types.
That look like dinosaurs o.o
I've shown you these before here..
but that was a year ago...
And my english was..
...a bit worse than it is today....
sorry about that...

As long as we are talking about flowers and plants and stuff,
May I show you another of my Manga Drawings?


I made this one in school when I didn't have a lesson (best time of the day!)
She's like a Green Avatar.
With a Snooki/Amy Winehouse hair style....
Wild.

Now I'll go watch a movie,
just so I can this evening be angry with myself for not have done my homework earlier.
Have a nice day.






1 comment: