Thursday, September 20, 2012

PokemonThursday

My plan for today:
Going to sleep early.
yup.
I even think it's gonna work this time!
(but we all know, deep within our hearts, there's no fuckin' chance...)
...............

Munchlax


Eats
Sleeps
Eats
Sleeps
Eats
Sleeps
Eats
Eats
Sleeps.









who evolves into:

Snorlax

A little different:
Sleeps
Sleeps
Eats
Eats
Sleeps
Eats
Sleeps
Sleeps
Sleeps.

yeah... that's probably all these
normal types can do... o_o

It's funny.. Whenever I take one of those "What-pokemon-are-you-quizzes"
I always get the answer:
Why?! Because I really like to sleep, eat, eat, sleep, sleep, eat, sleep and eat?!
Yeah... that might be it....
I have to change that!!
Let's start by eating.....
Best lunch box E V E R <3

And after that? yeah. Sleep....
ZzzzzzzzzzzzzZzZzZzZZZzzzzzzzZZzZZzzzzzzZZzZzzzZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz......

No comments:

Post a Comment