Sunday, September 2, 2012

PokemonSunday

After a day, sitting in the rain, talking about everything and nothing...
...I think I'm gonna be sick..
Only a water type would be able to sit there without catching some illness...
And what I'm aware of... I'm not a water type...
These are tho:



Totodile

happy.
cute.
likes to bite stuff.
so hipsta, pull them pants up will ya.













who evolves into:

Croconaw

At least this one pulled its pants up.
Or maybe it's a costume..?
Looks like Tarzan...
or Jungle George...
The outfit that is.













who evolves into:

Feraligator

this one is seriously scary...
and epic!
Like Terminator!

Why am i comparing them to people..?


As I said, Water types.
But not just any water types!
This is one of the starter Pokemon in the Johto region! Yay!
I love Totodile!
I would not choose it tho....




Please god, don't do this to me! I don't have time to be ill ! Actually I do....
 *It starts to rain when you're home* "Oh, rain...cool.."
 *When you're in school* "HOLY CRAP, IT'S RAINING, LOOK !!"
       ^^

1 comment: