Monday, October 29, 2012

PokemonSunday

I'm sooo tired.
I haven't slept enough this weekend
because....
I've watched like 7 movies... or more...
...
That would make the average person tired....
I need some sleep...
that makes me think of sheep...
*rhymes*






Mareep

this. is. sheep.
with a blue face
and a tail.













who evolves into:

Flaaffy

also. sheep.
also tail,
and this time pink
and it can walk on two legs.


It took me a while to understand
that this cute, frizzy, pink, sheep-lookig
Pokemon is the second evolution..
Not the first...
Or maybe I was just tired, then too...








who evolves into:

Ampharos

not. sheep. anymore.
more like a giraffe...
yellow.


All Electric types.
...
I think I need one of them to
give me a shock...
just to wake me up...
I'm to tired for this shit.
At least I'm allowed to sleep for one more hour ^^
*Counting sheep while eating late-night-cereal dipped in toothpaste*

No comments:

Post a Comment