Friday, October 5, 2012

StudioGhibliBox 5-8

This took a while because of tests, projects, laziness and stuff...
But here it is:
Studio Ghibli Box 2 CD 5-8 Review (or whatever you call it)

Recognize anything?





disc 5
Laputa- castle in the sky

from 1968
and yes, it's very funny!,
As I said last time I reviewed it.
At that time I gave it 7/10 stars...
This time
I'll give it 6 and a half / 10...
There is just something missing...











disc 6
My Neighbor Totoro

from 1988
It's sooo cute!
It's funny cuz my mom and her sister
are like copies of the
two girls in the movie!
They both look and behaves just like them!
And Totoro and co. are awesome!
Funny and cuddly!
I'd like one as a pet!
Maybe not the big one, Totoro.
I wouldn't afford feeding us both...
I'll give Totoro 6 and a half / 10 stars








disc 7
Grave of the fire flies

also from 1988
I cried.
I seriously cried.
Beautiful movie.
And so sad.
I even huged my littlebrother afterwards.
And so you know, I never do that.
7 / 10 stars








disc 8
Kiki's Delivery Service

from 1989
This story is really good!
And the art!!!
That city they've drawn! I'd like to live there!
So beautiful and the characters are so funny!
One of my favourites.
8 and a half / 10



There you go.
Next time I'll write what
I think about box 3 disc 9-12
Jesus I love my yellow box!


No comments:

Post a Comment