Friday, October 5, 2012

PokemonThursday

Let's have one of these PokemonThursday things on a Thursday,
not on a Friday or Saturday...
Just to make it logical....
I'll make this Thursday short, cuz I'm tired as hell.... after watching some movies
and talking to friends for 4 hours....
....
...very tiring indeed...




Shellder

a shell,
eyes,
and a tongue.
some say its cute.
some not.








who evolves into:



Cloyster

a bigger shell,
evil eyes,
a creepy smile.
Not cute, but kind of cool.
See that horn?
It's related to unicorns!
Not really.



Shellder is a water type
and Cloyster a water and ice type.



These purple pokemon remind me of...
...normal, not purple shells....
Jesus I'm tired.
I gave my flowers sparkling water to make them sparkle like Edward Cullen.
They fell into a coma.
Me too.
night.



No comments:

Post a Comment