Wednesday, February 22, 2012

LemonLizard

I Love when I don't have important stuff to do....
Who doesn't love that?

And doing those not important things are even better.
Like doing your nails! Yourself!
Making nails pretty take time, and patience.
And those who know me, knows that... I don't have any of those two.....

But Now, on my holiday I do!
And I  L.O.V.E.  how it turns out:


















Something told me, when I made my nails, that they look like lemon..
I have no idea of what I was thinking about.
They are light green/yellow and golden.
What is lemonish about that?!
well...
My thoughts continued...:
Lizards eat lemons.....

No, they don't....



Maybe holidays are bad for me?
However.
Tomorrow I'll show you more epic lizard tattoos!
I have all the time in the world!
:)





No comments:

Post a Comment