Sunday, February 26, 2012

PokemonSunday

My Holiday ends in 15 hours.
I'm so sad I'm almost crying blood.

But this has been a very nice holiday.

  • I've watched 3 animated movies:





















Children's movies are the best!
Maybe because they are ment for older people too...


I watched a few other movies too....
....but I'm not gonna tell you how many,
because then you would count how many hours I've been
incredible lazy......................







  • And I have watched only 6 pokemon episodes! Because of my fucked up network.... If It would have worked.... I think I would have watched 66 episodes instead of 6....

  • But, even if I haven't watched that many pokemon episodes, I've drawn 32 pokemon! And my plan is to draw 6 more before my holiday ends.



Here is this sunday's pokemon:



Zubat










who evolves into:





Golbat













who evolves into:





Crobat

The "-bat" comes from the word batterfly...
hhahahhahaa worst joke ever.
No it comes from the bat...
you know,
the flying mouse...
















  • And before you think I'm the laziest person ever, I can tell you that I've been out skating! Almost every day!            And yes.... I fell like 66 times.... But anyway....
A great holiday.
But too short.
As always.


1 comment:

  1. well, ja tyckt nog dannys va helt ok, meen han sjöng falskt tror ja :D den va catchy.. :P

    ReplyDelete