Thursday, February 9, 2012

PokemonThursday DragonVSDinosaur

Are Dragons and Dinosaurs related somehow?.....
          Round 1          
I mean...
That Dragon looks exactly like that Dinosaur... except, it has wings, and a few thorns....
That's why Dragons are cooler!
1-0 to the Dragon!

But then...
Dragons have never existed (except that flying dinosaur called Pterosaurs)... 
But dinosaurs have! ...like 65 million years ago...
1-1 to the Dinosaurs!

         ROUND 2        
I draw mostly Dragons.
Like this one:

2-1 to dragons.

But I have drawn 2 Dinosaurs too:

Cubone
It should be called cutebone instead...
That sweet, fat thing... :)










who evolves into:





Marowak
A cooler kind of the cutebone.

Both ground types.
They could be fighting types too.
I mean, look at that bone they are holding.
They just go like HAIJAAAAA! and everything turns black...........
cool........
Dinosaurs 2-2!


          ROUND 3         
I would like to have one of those cute, fat cubones....
But they doesn't exist....         2-1.....

That's why I'll chose this
SWEEEEEEET Dragon instead !!!

<3<33<33

Look at it's sweet eyes and tail,
that little nose that smokes,
those little feet,
and the fact that IT DOES NOT EXIST!!!!



Why do I live on this planet?! 
Even Narnia would be better.....
Have a nice day you too.......







Oh, wait....
The match between Dragons and Dinosaurs ended in a draw 1-1
.................................
Fuck that.
I like Dragons more.

1 comment: