Thursday, February 2, 2012

What would I do without pokemon??
?...seriously...?
I think my life and blog wouldn't have that much of a meaning...
:(
...wait....
before I become all emotional,
 (Like Naill becomes when someone hides his food.)
I'll show you:



The most pathetic pokemon there is:
Magicarp.
There is only one thing (!) about it
that has anything to do with magic.




and that is,


that it evolves into one of


the most badass pokemon there is:




Gyarados
The most horrifying sea monster ever!
Nice one.
Did you know that water types can use fire attacks?
That Gyarados can use flamethrower!
If you don't belive me, you can watch episode 320.
But watch all the 319 earlier episodes first,
just so you won't be totaly lost. ;)














Now,
Let me introduce you to my philosophical, wierd, thought:
What if Pokemon would be real..?
Kind of cool, huh?
Except that Gyarados would bite my tail.


(no i have not drawn that one. My dear friend google images found it.)


haha i'm so lame.
Just as my life without pokemon :)))


2 comments: