Sunday, February 19, 2012

PokemonSunday

NOOO!
It's Sunday!
Monday tomorrow!
School tomorrow.... oh, wait.....
I DON'T HAVE SCHOOL TOMORROW!

because it's sports holiday! And I have no idea if you have that in other countries....
If you don't, I'll tell you:
This is a holiday,
when you are suposed to be outside in the snow.... making snow castles,
ski, skate and stuff.....
Many travel, for example, to Sweden or even Italy, to ski in the mountains.
I should do that to.....
hah! I dont think so....
I'll sit inside, drawing pokemon and other things instead!
Much better!

Except.... I'll be in a week, as round and soft as these....:

Cleffa













who evolves into:





Clefairy













who evolves into:




Clefable



All normal types.
It is said that they come from space....
But they are friendly little creatures!
Nothing that cute could ever harm anything
except team Rocket.
There is just one thing that makes them a little disturbing....
That song they are singin' in episode 6....
I couldn't get it out of my head for days......









Well...
If I get as soft as them... I will at least be able to sing catchy songs....
It's just.... I can't sing....
My life is ruind....

But that's okay...
This hamster doesn't have it easy either....
<-----------------





No comments:

Post a Comment