Sunday, May 27, 2012

ESC2012

This is gonna be a lot of posts. 3 perhaps.
So here we go:

EUROVISION GOD DAMMIT !!!
the big font symbolises the awsomness of eurovision.
I love it! I never miss it! The best event of the year! I love it! I said that already!

My favorites yesturday were these:



Turkey                                          Serbia                                          Estonia

But my bets were:
Sweden 1st
Russia 2nd
Turkey 3rd
Serbia 4th
...
I was close tho.
Turkey became 7th and Serbia 3rd.

Before I started watching ESC I drew a tattoo (yeah, long time ago I drew one):
























It's the ESC "Light Your Fire" logo black and whited. Actually just blacked....
Cool logo. But wtf does "light your fire" mean?! Fire can't be lit more than it already is!...right? 
I'm almost sad that I have to wash it away... (the tattoo) :(

___________________________________________
1 year to next Eurovision Song Contest.
Sad as fuck.
But next year the ESC is held in Stockholm. I'm waiting for something awesome Sweden.
No pressure.

Loreen is good. The song is good. Performance, good. Swedens ego right now, not good.
I'm so happy that they didn't win the Ice hockey world championships.
If they would have won that too, they would be flying right now.
I don't know if I'm a bad loser or a bad human being.
I guess both.
sorry.



PS. This man.
Those eyes.
Hypnotizing.
I wonder if that song sounds better because of those eyes.
It doesn't sound the same if you just listen to the song.
Those eyes does it.
Must be illegal.
omg.
Germany btw.



No comments:

Post a Comment