Sunday, May 6, 2012

PokemonSunday

GOLD! GOLD! GOLD! GOLD!
in other words:
WE WON! WE WON! WE WON!
but that isn't as important as:
WE WERE SO AWESOME!
can't describe it in orher words....
But I'm sad too..... that was our last gymnastic competition ever....
now it ends after 8 years.... I will miss it.... alot....
Gymnastic is the only reason why I'm not the fattest idiot alive right now...
I look like these guys:

Machop

that must be its ribs...
but it doesn't really look so natural...
of course it doesn't look natural!
It's Pokemon for gods sake!

It's blue.












who evolves into:

Machoke

That's called muscles!
Or steroids...

It has pants...
It wants to hide its... evidence of using steroids....










who evolves into:
Machamp

also pants.....
and four arms!
I didn't know steroids could do that...

They are fighting types.
And cool...














Just like us!
We were so cool and fought so hard yesturday!
I'm so proud!
^^
I was kiddin'! I don't look like those muscle Pokemon! I'm a Snorlax and that's that! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment