Sunday, May 13, 2012

PokemonSunday

I just remembered I was suposed to draw a hamster this weekend!
That was my lazy-weekend project, wasn't it..?
well.. sorry guys... I'm too lazy to do my lazy-weekend-project.

But these are kind of the same as hamsters right? :)
















Nidoran (male)                             Nidoran (female)
Yes, they are both named Nidoran.
They look like rats with a dinosaur body.
awesome.

they evolve into:















Nidorino                                                 Nidorina
rino, rhino, it has a horn stuck to it's forhead. They have become Rat-Dinosaur-Rhinos.
awesome.

they evolve into:















Nidoking                                         Nidoqueen
hahahhahahahaa those names!
All this ecuals:
RAT-DINOSAUR-RHINO-ROYALTY
awesome.
They are all Poison types, except the King & Queen who also are Ground types.

I have to write it again, it's so funny:
 RAT-DINOSAUR-RHINO-ROYALTY
...that's some awesome hamsters...
LMAO

No comments:

Post a Comment