Monday, May 21, 2012

PokemonSunday

So this weekend have been a total adventure.
Why? Because I've been to Helsinki and together with 200 other Directioners been a part of this Flash Mob!:


!!! VAS HAPPENIN' !!!
That was actually so much fun!!
The only thing I need right now is:

-  a new pair of legs
 -   a skin transplant
-   "After sun"-lotion
-   a new pair of pants for my friend
-   summer
-   chocolate
-  The boys to see that video


Yeah, that may be all...... Oh, wait,
I would like my computer to work properly. That would be nice too...

It has some issues...
Something with the charging...
I should go and fix it somewere...


If I had one of these electric type pokemon, charging wouldn't be a problem:


Magnemite


It is seriously a magnet,
It sounds like a robot,
And It has a few of the biggest screws in the world
stuck into its metallic head...


Poor iron(y)










who evolves into:


Magneton


Magnemite multiplied by 3,
add a few screws and BAM!
You've got yourself a Magnetone.












who evolves into:


Magnezone


Magneton divided by 3,
a few years of technology and BAM!
You've got yourself a Magnezone.
You havn't maybe seen this one.
It's kind of new.












But I don't have one of these, and therefore my Computer have to visit a doctor.
Not right now tho. I'm charging my Ipod.

!!! SUPERMAAAAAAN !!!
In a sexy landing position
GO FINLAND


No comments:

Post a Comment