Sunday, May 27, 2012

2Movies2Men

I've been to the cinema 2 times this weekend.
No, I'm not spoiled! I just had this tickets I got for christmas.
And they lasted until 30. May....
So i had to...


First one:

THE AVENGERS

omgomgomgomgomg.
So much happend! It was so cool!
AAAAH !!!
I LOVE SUPER HEROES!!!
I want to be one.
Cuz Normal is boring........





Shortly, everyone in it were awesome.
But I'll give my heart to Iron Man.
<3
Those who says that this movie is boring, is gonna get a high five.
In the face. With a chair.
Perrie. Be Prepared...

_________________________________________________________



Second one:
DARK SHADOWS

If it wouldn't have been for Johnny Depp, it would have been a bad movie.
Too bad he wasn't so attractive in this one.
But it had cool special effects and so on.





(Fact: It doesn't matter if you're a boy or a girl. Your eyes will be drawn to that chicks boobs.)
Maybe it was the Vampire-ghost-werewolf-witch-thing....
I don't know...
It was just too much....

This whole weekend was too much!
2 Movies, 2 sexy men:









Johnny Depp        VS.      Robert Downey jr

This is the hardest choice ever.
Therefore.
I will just marrie them both.
Problem solved.


No comments:

Post a Comment