Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Christmas2012


***********************************************************************************

Okay... Sorry about this.
I've not been able to move for like 2 days because of all the food...
I mean, Chinese food and Christmas food combined?!
I'll get some kind of a kidney problem before I turn 18!


Yeah... Christmas....
I don't care about what Santa gave you...
But to me he gave:

10% Music
10% Books
2% Perfume
8% Crap
70% Candy

forget the kidney problem.
I'll get diabetes before new years eve....




Also, Louis birthday!
Yay!



All I want for christmas is........





oh....






wait.....





yeah.........



I'm just gonna go and get some of that candy
and hide myself under some pillows.....


Then I can pretend I have a body like hers....
.......
Not this potato shaped piece of dying organs.





Happy Birthday Tomlinson

And Merry Christmas to all of you!

Sincerely: "the fat lazy pig".

^^

***************************************************************************

1 comment: