Thursday, December 27, 2012

Snow

Hi.
I took a 1 hour walk.
Just so I wouldn't feel so guilty for eating the other 23...

...
You might want to know what kind of weather I took my walk through?
Well here you go:


This is snow, also called white freeze-your-ass-off-shit, gently given from the heavens.
Yes.
Here is more of it.



People liked to ski in it in the olden days,
and it seems like some of them are still mentaly in those olden days.
Or maybe they're just lost time travelers, 
trying to keep their cool. (Please don't comment that.)




And yes, some bushes.
I couldn't find any flowers.








Now you know what snow is.
And... yeah... that's all there is.
Oh I saw a red sunset a few days ago.
But my camera had chained itself to the toilet brush
so it wasn't able join me in the beautiful white nature.
The poor guy didn't want a brainfreeze I believe.


Let it snow, let it snow, let it snow, my ass.

No comments:

Post a Comment