Sunday, December 16, 2012

PokemonSunday

It's funny how you plan things...
Like homework...

This happens every weekend:

I'll do them on Friday, then I have the whole weekend free.
- nothing happens.
Then I'll do them first thing on Saturday! Then I'll have the evening and Sunday free!
- nothing happens
Okay, I'll do them first thing on Sunday so I won't have stress in the evening.
- nothing happens.
It's evening... now I'll do that homework...
- nothing happens.
*Doing them half asleep around 12 pm*
...
Then your Monday is like:

and
*Don't touch me. I'll kill you.*

which leads us to this pretty fairy:





Qwilfish



A "does not evolve-pokemon."
Water and Poison type.
It seem like this guy always has a bad day...
It's always angry and irritated...
how sad.











I know, this fish had nothing to do with homework or fairies...
But my imagination doesn't work when it's Sunday and I still have homework...
sorry... bad day..
I was even in school on Saturday!
Don't ask me why.... I'll kill you.

Let's see if this happens tomorrow..... Monday.... yay...
 Happens too often... *sigh*

No comments:

Post a Comment