Sunday, December 9, 2012

PokemonSunday

kdjgieghrgiuh I'm panicking like crazy!!!
I've got so much to do thanks to school and christmas!
I don't have fucking time to breathe!
uhfihfi
So, Let's do a quick pokemon Sunday thing.





Heracross


b-b-b-bug...
who likes to suck on sweet things...
yup, ask Bulbasaur..











This looks so wrong...
but actually the poor thing is just
drinking juice from bulbasaurs bud...
yes, that's so wrong...


Does not evolve.
B-b-b-b-bug and fighting type.
blue.
It's so epic in the series!
At least Ash'es Heracross is!

You know the episode where Ash is at the Indigo plateau battling,
and then, when you think Heracross is defeated, it stands up,
surrounded by flames, an epic smile on its face,
and this song starts to play:


No you don't know that episode....
......
I love that soundtrack.
 !!!  IT'S EPICNESS OVERLOAD  !!!

okay, I'm off,
drawing christmas cards, and doing my math homework.
Let's see if I'll jump out the window.


No comments:

Post a Comment