Friday, December 14, 2012

PokemonThursday

Fuck!
I forgot to take pictures of the christmas cards I made!
How incredusidhufhbly stupid of me...

They where grey with black, white, silver and gold pen stuff:
A winter landscape, Santa's flying with his reindeer and there are stars everywhere...
that's about it...
Holy... It's christmas soon!

Let's celebrate!





Ledyba

Not a very good celebration...
but... it's red ^^
that makes it christmas looking, right?
...
maybe not..












who evolves into:

Ledian

This looks like the Superman of pokemon..
or is it just my imagination..?
yes.
Or maybe Spiderman?
red with big eyes and all.
...
maybe not..

Well at least they're bug types.
And flying types.
kind of cute bugs.
^^
I never thought I'd say that. o.o




Okay peope, Are you ready for the most christmasie picture ever?
Here we go:


JK.
Ladybug.
Because these pokemon looks like them...
Ladyba = Ladybug.... you get it...

God I miss summer...




No comments:

Post a Comment