Saturday, June 8, 2013

NeoAngeliqueAbyss


Anime Show number I have no idea....

_______________________________________________________________________

Neo Angelique Abyss
Fantasy-Action
Seasons: 2
Episodes: 13 + 13

In the fantasy world Arcaida, creatures called Thanatos plague the people living there. By touching humans they suck out their years of living = The humans turn old and die. Only a few people  called Purifiers have the courage and power to exterminate them.
Angelique, a sweet and kind school girl, meets Nyx, one of the purifiers, who asks her to join his organisation, because he has seen that she has unknown powers to defeat the Tanathos with.


Story: 3
Art: 10
Romance: 3
Comedy: 3
Action: 9
Character personality: 6
Entertainment: 5



- my poor brain can't take this, I'm so confused.
- I hated it, but wanted to like it.
- The story was so pathetic and bad
- I have never seen such handsome anime boys in my life.

I started watching it because I looked at pictures and fell in love with the art!
The art is perfect!
The characters are perfect!

I have even found 4 of my favorite Anime boys in this Anime!
I had to draw them:


















Hyuga (cool elf looking guy)      and Rayne(holy fuck his perfect. Smart, sweet and unnecessarily handsome)

Jet and JD. (Hot, even if they aren't humans.)


How can someone put these perfect characters into such a bad and pathetic Manga!
It's like "the days of our lives" Manga style.... WITHOUT LOVE!!
Just frendship and crap...
I want REAL LOVE to watch and eat ice cream too.
Not this "I will protect you with my life because you are my friend"...
It makes me furious!
Angelinque, You had like 20 good looking guys EVERYWHERE YOU LOOKED!
JUST CHOOSE ONE, AND I'LL Be HapPiEr....
God, she was so stupid.
The whole thing was stupid..



Top 17:

1. Death Note
2. Kaichou wa maid - sama!
3. Shugo Chara
4. Toradora!
5. Ouran High School Host Club
6. Lovely Complex
7. Vampire Knight
8. Special A
9. Zero no Tsukaima
10. Strawberry Panic!
11. Hazura na kiss
12. Shakugan no Shana
13. Elfen Lied
14. Ayashi no Ceres
15. Neo Angelique Abyss
16. Kimi ni Todoke
17. Bokura ga Ita 

_________________________
It would be in last place if it wouldn't be for the art and the hot boys.
Bad, bad anime show that I thought was awesome and it turned out to be sparkling crap.


No comments:

Post a Comment