Saturday, June 8, 2013

SamsungGalaxyS4


I bought a new phone 0.0

I could talk about it for hours,
but I won't.
It would be the most awkward and stupid conversation ever,
because of the fact that I don't really know anything about phones....

I mean this was my old phone:

Don't hate on it.
It's perfect for calling and texting and.... that's it....
...


But my new phone:

Samsung Galaxy S4, White
Holy tranberry flavored bear poop. It Is So Beautiful !
My money disappeared like poof.... But I believe it was worth it.
I love it.

*\^u^/*


(The fun part is that I bought it,
and it turned out to be broken,
so I went back to the store,
and they gave me a new one.
That's my luck...
...It's genetic...
(happend to my dads tv, computer, coffee maker, and toaster...))


No comments:

Post a Comment