Monday, June 17, 2013

SchoolWork

Hi.
Now when it's summer I thought I would try to ruin it
by showing you some of my drawing projects I made in school:


_____________________________________________________
1.  People

The whole class sat in a circle
and then someone went and stood/sat in the middle of the circle,
and then all the others drew the one standing in the middle.

In 5 minutes:


In 4 minutes:


In 3 minutes:

Some done with pencil, some with charcoal.


after that we drew someone as detailed as we could...
took like an hour...
I drew my friend zeeto0 here:

The face is not perfectly drawn.... sorry dude.


____________________________________________________
2. drawing myself

I would never ever put it here... It's horrible...
but here is my sketch I made of my eyes.

that's all you get.


__________________________________________________________
3. Kalevala

is a Finnish Fairy Tale book with storys in it.
I drew the one with
a man who rode a horse who was hit by an arrow,
and they fell into the sea, and an eagle saved the man....

....the end....
I hate the horse.

____________________________________________________________
4. Choose a theme


I chose peacocks. Because they're pretty avesome looking.

Some sketch:

and then the real work:

Black paper and crayons...
I really like it.
My mom did too... She wants it framed...


... this did not ruin my summer at all.
I'm still happy ^^
yay




2 comments: