Thursday, June 6, 2013

PokemonThursday

Today I:

- watched tv
- bought 4 plants, 1 plastic
- complained because it was hot
- drew

.... that's it....

...God I love summer!
When I think about it, it really lightens up my day! ^^


Other lighting up stuff:



Chinchou

that's a cute name.
as long as it doesn't have
anything to do with chihuahua..

...
wierdest fish ever..
it doesn't have a nose..
But it does light up the bottom of the sea,
so I won't complain.










who evolves into:

Lanturn

= turn on your lamp, fish.
It looks more like a fish.
who has lamps.
...








I can't decide if they're cute...
I mean plusses as eyes?...
creepy....
Water and electric types.
Lamps only work if they have eletricity, you know..
It lightens up their environment.
eletricity does that to me too...

Baby you light up my world like nobody else.

Thinking about drawing another 1D Drawing, with all the boys in the same picture...
But first, a dragon.





No comments:

Post a Comment