Thursday, January 12, 2012

Amazayn

Happy Birthday To You,
Happy Birthday To You,
Happy Birthday Dear Zayn,
Happy Birthday To You
<3















OhMyGod.
Please don't do that.
You're making me blush! =3




So, we all know, It's Zayn Malik's birthday.
12. January. My new "to-remember-day".
A day that I am going to celebrate by just drawing a new picture of him. Every year. Just for me to drool at...




I actually started it already!
If you remember, my challenge.
I have 5 days left.
And I have drawn 2 drawings.... of 12....
But those are not just any drawings!
Look:


Zayn Malik.
Nothing is better.
Seriously.
I'm obsessed...

HAVE A NICE BIRTHDAY YOU FUCKING GORGEOUS BASTARD!
<3<3<3<<3333<33

2 comments:

  1. ahhahhaa, vet du hu mykke ja skratta ti de där sista? :D de e väl bara min humor, right? :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hes so amazing....or amazayn <3

    ReplyDelete