Friday, January 6, 2012

Christmas Holiday

So what did I do?
That is the most boring question actually.. Everyone does kind of the same things...
----> sleep, eat, complain, relax, eat.... <----
That's why I'll show you instead!
Not like a Harry Potter memory, but in pics I took, when I remembered...

First,
I went to my grandma.
That means I became 10 000 kg heavier. (well It feels like it..)

Yeah, easily said, I ate, slept, and at last:








Opened my presents :)
that was fun.





and when I got bored:
Disney Puzzles.

MERRY CHRISTMAS! for the last time.




















me being away DEFENCE:
I could not blog, because my grandma had crashed her computer,

and my computer does not have network when i'm not home,

and I would rather kill myself than trying to understand how to use the phone.
I hate electric things....
...when they aren't working so to speak...
....................................................................................................

Then I went to my dads place.
second time me being away DEFENCE:
There was the slowest network EVER!!! because of a storm.
(read it in a newspaper if you want to know more.)

Well, there I celebrated new years eve:


HAPPY NEW YEAR !
google images.
My pictures became pathetic.
just like my makeup:


It was suposed to be as beautiful and colorful as fireworks..
But it looks like a rainbow in spring time....
...fail...
......................................................................................................
omg. 1012. Prepeare for the end !

yeah. thats all....
no wait!
My birthday where a few days ago!
And my birthday means I'm in charge.
and that means:

 Pizza!
A little more food can't be so bad...
...can it?

No comments:

Post a Comment