Thursday, January 26, 2012

PokemonThursday

Okay. I'm awake.
I would like to share a few of my thoughts....:
 school, school, school, One Direction, sleep, school.
......
I don't even have time do draw a smiley face on my hand!
That's why I ask my dear friends :)


A Capricorn
Because both of us are Capricorns.

And when it started to fade away, and my black pen was mysteriously gone,
I made it colorful!

Sorry. Very bad picture.
I think my camera has a few issues with the fact that my friend just got a better camera than me...

Now,
to something a bit more uncolorful:


Seel






who evolves into:








Dewgong




Ice/water types.
White.
That's what I ment when I said uncolorful!
On the inside they must be very colorful and happy ^^
Maybe I should become a pokemon psychologist!
Then I would have some kind of a future!
Yayyy!
maybe not.





No comments:

Post a Comment