Friday, January 6, 2012

Paws, claws, tattoos

Yesturday..
I had my claws fixed! For the second time in my life!




It's a french manicure,
BUT,
has silver on the top, instead of white.
And a white flower, with a "diamond" in the middle,
on both ring fingers.
Nice!
I feel so good right now!
It's a pity it doesn't last forever...



And, as you see,
I got bored for a few minutes, but I still had time to catch two pens, and draw (almost) the same flowers as I have on my nails, within those minutes.
Unfortunately,
It was fun for those minutes but when I woke up from my boringness,
I saw a mess on my hand.
What do you do in a situation like that
????
You run and get your camera: ^^

















and after that,
you wash your hands.
carefully.

I just love christmas holidays.
...So much time, and so little to do...

No comments:

Post a Comment