Thursday, March 1, 2012

PokemonThursday

This is a happy day! And a sad day.

Happy, because I have time again to blog, read 1D blogs, watch movies and pokemon episodes, and draw!

And why not draw someting in this direction?:



Kabuto














who evolves into:




Kabutops
extinct pokemon = lived thousands of years ago...
Rock and water types....
Myst say, I have no idea of how those could be water types...
Seriously.
















Now for the bad day news.

I've watched pokemon episodes now so much that I have come to the part when the voice actors change....
And no, the new voices aren't that bad, but because they came after the best, they seem bad....
I feel sorry for them... Because I would really like to have the old ones back...

Veronica Taylor as Ash, Ash'es mom, and as May <3
It's a pity that she didn't do May's voice here...

Rachel Lillis as Jessie, Misty and Jigglypuff <3
a bad video, but if you watch the beginning and the end you recognice the voice :)

Eric Stuart as Brock and James <3
Hi's hilarious :DD
I don't know who did max'es voice..... :(





And at last I should be showing you a video of Meowth's voice. But I can't...

Madeleine Blaustein, the voice of Meowth, died 2008, right before they started with the ninth season of pokemon.
That's why they changed all voices instead of one.


Now there is a girl from Ruissa who is Ash'es voice.
She's cool, but Veronnica is the legend...
<3Please come back<3

At least Pikachu is the same :)))
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7zbBIu7YL9E


1 comment:

  1. Actually the whole cast was replaced in the 9th season due to budget cuts and Maddie died 2 years after the switch.

    ReplyDelete