Saturday, March 17, 2012

Blog Award

Wohoo! I got a blog award from my dear friend ciah.blogg.se 

And that does not mean that I got some cool, glittery statue... :(
no, I think it means that I have to tell you 7 facts about me.
...some award huh...

Well, here we go:

1. I have no idea of what I want to become when I "grow up" (hah! like that would ever happen...)

    But my dream is to be a part of a movie. Anything in a movie! If not the main character, then 
    a plastic tree....... I'm desperate!





2. But this is the thing about acting:
       I love movies but HATE theatre! I mean
       theatre, where people are standing on a
       stage, wearing wierd clothes and stuff...
       Everything about it is just sooo fake...
       I can't stand it.... so my movie career is kind
       of not possible... at all...





3. I'm visual.
That means I learn by seeing.







4. I'd rather die than throw up.









5. I can't be in the city, shopping, for more than 2 hours. My feet and patiences aren't 
    cooperating after that, and my whole day will be ruind...










6. I don't like to travel.
       Home is the best place in the world.
       Just sayin'...
       And this is another reason why I can't
       be part of a movie..... A good movie.
       These Finnish movies.....have their
       own, unique..... interesting style........
       not interested.....






7. last but not least,
I am afraid of bugs. 
They bug me.
I ones had this 10cm long 
    grasshopper in my room. I shaked for 3 hours. I only like them, if they are behind glas or a screen....  But bug pokemon works. :)








So now you know a little more about me.
But that didn't make you any wiser...
so this was a bit unnecessary... and a waste of my time..
But whatever. It was fun. I even had to think there for a moment!

Now I'll give a blog award to Heidi: http://mylifewithdancing.blogspot.com/
7 facts :)

Thank you Cia for this wonderful opportunity! 
Now, I've opened up and even made a bigger fool out of myself :)


2 comments:

  1. Genast då ja läste de här had jag onda aningar att du endera sku välja Nora eller mig :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're welcome! :) Thought u might like it, but like is maybe the wrong word for it... Whatever! Mission accomplished! I mean, I got u to do it, right!? So I'm proud of myself ;P

    ReplyDelete